2-6 Organic apples, 2 Tbs of Ghee, 1 tsp of cinnamon, ¼ of gluten free oats, 1 tsp brown sugar.
Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees
Peel and cut up apples
Put the apples in glass Pyrex bowl
In a separate bowl, combine butter, cinnamon, oats and brown sugar
Fold in the gee, cinnamon, oat, and brown sugar mixture into the Pyrex with the apples
Cook apples and mixture for 30-45 minutes
Bieler’s Broth “The Original Healing Soup”
3 stalks of celery
3 whole zucchini ’
2 cups of string beans
1 cup of (ltalian)parsley
(These ingredients are rich sources of organic potassium and sodium.)
Directions for making the broth : Put 1 cup of water into a stockpot. Put the string beans in first and steam for about 5 minutes. Then, put in the celery and zucchini into the pot and steam for another 5 – 7 minutes or until tender, but still crisp. Do not overcook.
Put the vegetable water and the cooked vegetables together into the blender. Blend until liquefied. Add a teaspoon of raw unsalted butter and a large handful of parsley. Blend again until parsley is liquefied.
Dosage: Drink 2 cups a day of the brothlsoup for an excellent way to stay healthy.
Uses: The original recipe was developed by Maverick physician, Henry Bieler to heal a variety of illnesses. Many times, the soup was used as a fast or general detox.
Dr. Bieler’s Health Broth , Adapted from “Food is Your Best Medicine” Wonderful for a Fall or Winter Detox. The liver and probably other organ’s use those elements to clean and revitalize the body. Occasionally, when you’re sick, the best thing to do is not eat. Drink Dr. Bieler’s healing broth recipe for energy, weight loss, and cleansing.
“Optional add 1 clove of garlic.
Herb Rubbed Lamb Chops
1 Package of 3-6 lamb chops (can be purchased from COSCO), 1Tbs fresh rosemary, 1 Tbs fresh mint, ½ tsp salt, 2 cloves pressed garlic, 1 tsp olive oil.
Mortal and pestle rosemary, mint, salt, garlic, and olive oil together
Coat each side of the lamb chops with herb mixture
Place lamb chops in a cast iron skillet on medium-low heat
Cook each side 5-7 minutes
1.5 – 2 lbs Ground lamb (from Wholefoods); 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp cumin, 3-4 cloves of garlic pressed, 2 Tbs of parsley chopped.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl
- Roll meat mixture into one inch round meatballs
- Heat cast iron skillet on medium-low heat with 1 tsp olive oil
- Cook meatballs until cooked through
- Serve with Tzatziki
Bone Broth or Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup
Whole organic chicken with bones, 2 cups celery, 3 cups carrots, handful of parsley, whole medium-sized onion, 2-3 Shitake mushrooms (all coarsely chopped), rice noodles, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Soak clay roasting pot in water or use a seasoned cast iron Dutch Oven
- Add whole chicken in the pot
- Cook in clay pot or Dutch Oven at 475 degrees for 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Debone chicken carcass
- Puree onions and mushrooms with water in Blendtec Blender
- Put all the parts of the chicken (bones, skin, ligaments and drippings) into a crockpot with the celery, parsley, onions, carrots, salt and pepper, and water to top
- Cook on low for 12-24 hours
- Once the bones have been cooked 12-24 hours, strain all of the vegetables, bones, and meet from the broth
- Put strained broth back into the soup pot
- Add a new supply of carrots, parsnips, pureed Shitake mushrooms and onion, rice noodles and chicken to the broth
- Cook until the vegetables are cooked
- Serve hot
1 Head of Cauliflower or Brussels sprouts, 2-4 Tbs Ghee, 1 package of pancetta, 1 yellow onion, 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Blanch cauliflower or Brussels sprouts (once vegetables begin to boil, take them off the burner)
- In a cast iron skillet, combine all ingredients and cook on high heat until the cauliflower or Brussels sprouts are brown
Chicken Sausage Omelet Delight
1 lb Organic chicken sausage (pre-cooked) diced up, ½ small onion, 1 Tbl cooked quinoa, 5 cherry tomatoes, 2 Tbls butter, 2 eggs, cheddar cheese (optional), and avocado (optional).
- Cook chicken sausage in a cast iron skillet and then dice up meat
- In cast iron skillet, sauté butter, onion, cherry tomatoes, and Quinoa (cooked) for 4 minutes
- Whip eggs in a bowl with a splash of water
- Pour eggs and chicken sausage into sauté mix. Add avocado and cheese, if desired
- Cook both sides of Omelet
8 Organic eggs, 8 oz cooked ham or organic chicken sausage, 1 cup diced organic red bell pepper, 1 cup diced onion, 1/4tsp salt, 1/8 tsp ground pepper, 2 Tbls water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 8 muffin tins or use cupcake liners
- Beat eggs in large bowl
- Mix in ham or chicken sausage, bell pepper, onion, salt, pepper and water in with eggs
- Pour egg mixture evenly into muffin tins
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until cooked through
Ground Turkey Sauté
1.5 – 2 lbs Organic ground turkey, bison, or grass fed beef (can be purchased at COSCO), 3 cloves of chopped garlic, 1 yellow or red onion, 2 carrots chopped, 3 leaves of chard or kale chopped up 1/8 of a red cabbage head chopped up, a handful of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Brown meat in a cast iron skillet
- Add garlic, onion, carrots, chard/kale, red cabbage and cherry tomatoes and sauté until vegetables are cooked through
High Energy Smoothie
1 Organic banana, 1Tbs almond or peanut butter, 1 cup of frozen organic strawberries or blueberries (can be purchased at COSCO), 1 – 1.5 cup hemp or almond milk.
- Put all ingredients in a blender, food processor and blend until ingredients are liquefied
One bunch of organic kale, olive oil, salt.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
- Wash Kale leaves
- Remove the spine of each Kale leaf and tear the leaves into bite-sized pieces
- Massage kale with olive oil
- Place kale on a cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt
- Bake in oven for 1 hour
To Make it easy, I have provided a grocery list below:
Sugar Snap Peas
Onions- Yellow and Red
Organic Granny Smith Apples
Frozen Organic Blueberries
Frozen Organic Berry Mix
Frozen Organic Strawberries
Grass Fed Organic Beef
White Basmati Rice